Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

9 ESOLD

Hello Blogger,

Today I learned something new. It was a game called Hot Potato, and Alphabet story. It was really fun playing these two games. The first game we did was the Hot potato, we were supposed to write one word and keep passing it to the next person at the same table as you, to make a sentence. If it doesn't make senses you need to make it sense. and the other game we did was Alphabet story, so student need to write a sentences by using alphabet in orders, like you start from A and goes up to  Z.

Please ask me a question about the game and i'll answer it.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.