Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

JAPANSESE

Hello readers, 


what I have been learning today was working on Self Introductn about me, and here is my Self Introductn hope you Enjoy reading 


EXAMPLE - SELF INTRODUCTN

はじめまして, おはようございます。          ぼくの なまえは ニック です。

Hajimemashite ohayougozaimasu.             boku no namae wa Te Bi ta a desu.

Nice to meet you, good morning.                  My name is Tevita


二十九さい です。             クライストチャーチ すんでいます

ni juu kyuu sai desu.            kuraisutochaachi ni sunde imasu.

I’m 13 years old.                 I live in Christchurch.


でんわ ばんごう0八00八三八三八三です。

denwa bangou wa zero hachi zero zero no hachi san hachi no san hachi san desu.

(My) phone number is 0800-838-383.


オークランドから きました。          ウェイトリフティングが すき です。

ookurando kara kimashita.                  ueitorifuteingu ga suki desu.

I come from Auckland.                       I like weightlifting.


すうがくが すきじゃない です。     どうぞよろしく おねがいします

suugaku ga suki janai desu.                  douzo youroshiku onegaishimasu.

I don’t like Maths.                              (Please be nice to me) / Nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.