Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Tangata Whenua

Hello Readers, 

This week I have been learning about Tangata Whenua, what we did was answer the Questions that were on the doc. The maori were the first people that arrived in New Zealand and they traveled with their waka. In the waka there were animals and foods, the animals at the waka were dogs, rats and crops.They travel to lots of worlds like Asia, Tonga,and other countries. They were hunting animals, the animals were Moa and chicken and the maori that were hunting them. There was country that they couldn't go too cause it was too windy they tried and tried and tried to go but it was still windy.
They planted the crops and they were hunting moa and fishing fish for them to eat and they decided to stay in New Zealand
War canoe - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.