Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

JOURNAL ARtICLES: DIVE

One Sunny Hot day there was a Girl named Eddy watied at the oppostie side, they were at the Newmart pool. Eddy was diffrent from me because she always joke around on me. She shooked her head and Amused. Water dripped down her Black Brown legs.

She said Hurry up cuzz we need to go before we are late for the lovo, and she was so hungry, and she want some kumala. The turquoise water was so Bright and nice and it looked like a cartoon.
Eddy imagiend carrying her away,too, out into pacific, instead she took a breath and took out her phone from her pocket, and water came out from the phone and splah on her hair and face.

She kicked her legs in wide arcs just like I was traning at the sqaud training but it was an awkward
one handed breaststroke so she could hold her phone up and soon she was panting water slosh.
They Both got back home and they were holding a Kumala. and they were talking with thier Aunty, Thier Aunty was holding the big Kumala,They were ready for church, but Eddy missed the church and her Mom gave her a knowing look. Mum said you are soaked, But Eddy went dor a swim.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.