Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

MY HOILDAY

Hi, Today I am going to talk about my holiday. 

In my holiday on Monday we went to swimming with my family we played there like for and hour. What we played in the pool, we played hide and seek ,ball rush and tag it was so fun playing with my family after that we went Buger King next to Hornby High and then went to wycola park and eat there and play at the park, after that We said thank you to our parents for doing everything for us.

On Chirstmast I Got PS4 My games was UFC FIFA and Fortnite that was the christmast present that my parents gave to me.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Tevita I really like the way you put I,s as capitals.
    Next time you should check you words once and a while.
    and thank you for talk so much about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Tevita I really like that you've blogged about what happened in your holidays I enjoyed reading some of the things you've done during your holidays like how you went swimming with your family and what you got for Christmas. Maybe next time you could add a bit more details to the things you've done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.