Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Pink day shirt

What sorts of things makes a good friends? help them and try to make them happy to be friends.

What do the people who care about us do? They make us be friends with them and make us happy.  

How do we know they've got our back?  They make us good and make us be good happy nice friends.

What don't they do? They don't make you happy they make you sad or mad.

What do you think being on out stander means? i think out stander means is making people happy. 

How did the pink shirt boys show that they were good friends? They show them that they were best friend and happy.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.