Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

3G4G

On Tuesday 14th of the may we went to buddhas temple called Fo Guand. We went to riccarton place. We get of the bus and said hi to the people in buddhas temple they were so kind we first went in the big Fo Guand and sit down and a man came and said hello HHS, then he said to shout out 3G4G out loud. Then we spread out with the other group we went with BH group and we were TZ. we went to make a paper flower it was so fun to make it, when we finish making the paper flower, we watch, a movie, The movie was about a prince, Then we finish watching it. We went to the small library and we were talking about the books. Then we all went with the other group and went to a big hall, then we need to get a stick with a cup in front of the stick. Then some people went to put the water on a small tiny guy and say your good words, then the girls in 3G4G and give us a bell and we all said thank you very much for everything.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.