Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

KI O RAHI By Tevita

On Tuesday 14th of the May Mr Goodfellow and Miss Fros set up the Ki o Rahi
game, Mr good fellow said to go to the field and find our team and line
up straight to get ready to play Ki o Rahi.
Tz went to the far field just next to
Bh, and Bh was next to the gym. We all start
at the same time so we were in Hornets team. We vs the red
team, the red team was taniwha.


Our team was Kioma. Taniwha was trying to hit
the ball to the bin to get one point,
and tried to carry on the game. And Kioma was
trying to run and touch one of the small Pole.
You can get many poles as you can to get more point.
Then Mr Goodfellow shout is break
time, Then he changed our team to Taniwha and the red team
was Kioma, we played for 10
minutes, when we finish the game, the losers team go and have
a break and the other group go on and have their turn.

Image result for ki o rahi


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.