Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Choice Activity! B Tevita CLICK HERE!!





Image result for football soccer

Hi readers I am working on Choice Activity About a game or sports.

 SPORT: My favourite sport is football because its the best game in the world and it make me having fun with friends. I like playing soccer so I can get faster. Pass the ball to others in our team, and work as a TEAM.

















Image result for shooting games










GAME: My favourite game is shooting game. I like shooting game because I always play shooting game. I always play If I want to play. I never stop playing shooting game. I like shooting Zombies.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.