Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

HURUMANU MUSIC

Hi Readers I am gonna write about our Hurumanu Music and we need to pick someone on our  character. My character is going to be the girl.

It was my Birthday I was so sad because my friends was running around my Birthday party and I cry and cry. I was waiting to blow my yummy cake. I tried to blow it, but my friend came and blow it, and I was very sad. along came my dad and give me a birthday presents and Its was a bow tie. My dad went back to the hall way and watch me and I cant believe My dad came back to me and give me a beautiful fluffy nice cute puppy and the puppy was licking me with his warm tongue. I was so happy. my puppy gets bigger and bigger like me and I called her Sam. then I was at senior school I played foot ball with the other girls. The girls didn't pick me for the football game and I went home and play soccer with Sam. Then I went to school to take a photo of all of us I was a the middle of the chair But the girls push me to the ground I went home my dog died at home then I ran fast to my dad and say my dog is dead. we went to the hospital. but the dog died.

Image result for dog and a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.