Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Vocabulary.


What are the differences between Myths, legends, Fairytales, and Fables? 

Myths: Myth is a traditional story, like how to treat people in good ways and also about how we gonna change the world to a better one. 


Fairytales: Fairytale is a traditional story movie for kids, that always starts with " Once Upon A Time" and its Magical 

Legends: Legend is people that are living like legends. 

Fables: Fable is a traditional book about animals, and they are for kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.