Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

Author research (Brothers Grimm)

 Author research

Where are they from? The brothers Grimm grew up in Hanau Germany


What stories did they write? The Pied Piper of Hamelin, The king of the golden mountain, and Snow White.


When did they create their stories? They started in 1812 and finished in 1858, They published their first story in 1812, and their last one was the Rumpelstiltskin


Have their stories been adapted into more modern stories ex) Disney, Pixar films? The Frog Prince, Snow White, Rapunzel, and The Elves and the shoemaker.

5 Facts About The Brothers Grimm - Biography

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.