Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

WOLRD WAR ONE


Hello readers, what I have been doing this week was learning about World war 1.
I was making a DLO about the world war 1 and I made a kahoot of it and I also was working on writing about the soldiers that went to the army and talking about the youngest soldier in the world war one he was only 8 years old when he start training at the army and when he was 12 he went to the real army, and what did the womens did in the world war one, was working on making bombs.






































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.