Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Daylight Saving

Ni hao readers, what I have been doing this week in homeroom was working on daylight saving, and were anwsering the questions about it.


  1. Daylight saving starts each year at 2am on the last Sunday in September, and ends at 3am on the first Sunday in April.


New Zealand first introduced daylight saving time in 1927
  1. Because farmers were working at night so they decided to move the clocks 1 hour forward so they don't work in the dark everytime.

  2. We should keep up the day light saving because we don't stay dark so you don't get tired and sleepy, that why we need the light to keep us awake for work or other important stuff.

  3. The Australian captial Territory and south Australian all have daylight saving, while Queensland, Northern Territory and western Australia do not. 

  4. 3 tips for adjusting to daylight saving

  • Go to sleep early on sundy night 
  • Eat healty food before you go to bed 
  • exercise times during the transition to Daylight Saving Time

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tevita how's your day and Those are some good tips But can you make the text bigger but nothing else after that

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.