Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

HURUMANU PE 2019

Hello readers Today we did some Hurmanu PE. Our sport that we did was basketball. The team the teach the basketball. They said to have 5 team to play. We palyed like 20 minute then we finish the team that win's was the yellow team it was my team the crispy chicken, so our rule for basketball was learn shooting and passing to your teams. all teams work hard, and the people that did basketball sport were referry the game and some people was cpounting the point. We were working hard at palying basketball.

-How successful your lesson was. why/ why not? It was successful to help the people that they do not know how to play.

-What was your rule? how did you contribute to your team? are rule was to grab a ball and dribble it and lern how to pass it, the team show us what to do with thier hands or there legs to movw and pass.

-What was something you would diffrent next time? make sure we pass everytime to your team mate and shout thier names so they know, and pass to you.

-Tell us two things you learnd about your sport? I've learnd touchball doing how to step far to score andn I've also learnd how to know thier names  so I can shout to them by calling thier names so they pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.