Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

HURUMANU DIGI TECH

Hello readers In Digi teach we have to do a blog post about something that you pick from the social Meadia or the otehr's, so I chose the sacial Meadia, so social Meadiea is like that people bully otehr people because they don't listen to people that do kindness. 
They don't like people being a kindness people, so thats why they always bully them. I went well with my group talking about it and get lot of some idas and know what to do when the teacher ask you what are you doing. I enjoy doing this because this was my fisrt time doing work like this and I really like it, I've also enjoy doing the game that we madee it was really fun.

What we do at the game we made a game about your sceret about the socail Meidea and the other's thing, so the game need to have an isse for it so the class know what is the isse about, so my isse is about the social Media, and the game was my best game in the world. I worked well on my game and help the people that don't know how to do the game, and I also work well on the robot contorl's things.

What would I don differently next? so I want to do something kindness to otehr people that they have got bully and show them your manners. I want to change the work to something very kindness to everyone or even you too, so people know what a good boy you are.Image result for digitech game

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.