Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

CIP

Hello readers in CIP we were talking with our teacher about colouring in, we watched a video of colouring in, after we finish watching the video, the teacher asked us to get in groups of 3, when find are group we discussdetring about clolouring in, planning.

our first question was are we going to have just one picture to colouring in? and our group anwers was no because there are going to be alot of people competing. and our teacher  said to finish all of youre question adnd when i was finish with my grope all toghter and we all show to the teacher to ask us to publish.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

   

Image result for colour in video



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.