Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

My Reading!

Treasure from the SeaImage result for Ocean
What some words mean
Ocean- a very large expanse of sea, in particular each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically.Image result for Hours

Hours- a period of time equal to a twenty-fourth part of a day and night and divided into 60 minutesImage result for Behind

Behind- some on behind me





Image result for HalfHalf-either of two equal or corresponding parts into which something is or can be divided.


Describing Megan from the story

Meagen is so happy because her Nan walked every day to get shell and moire from the sea.

Who is speaking

Tell me a story about this? said Megan.

Don’t worry? Said Nan

There be other holidays. Nan said
But the water will take ages to come cup here? Said Megan

ANA


(:
):
Other
Megan loves to stay with Nan in the summer holidays.
That was something very special
But the water will take ages to come up here said Megan Sadly
What can we do to save the fish

Look the tides coming in shouted the boy
Megan smiled.
I don’t want the fish die



One day Me and My mum went to get sweed then afternoon I ask My dad to read me a story and he was the best storyteller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.