Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Australia

1.Australian capital city name...Canberra

2.what is the population of Canberra...390,000

3.in January the weather in the capital in Canberra... 29° / 14° summer

4.where in Australia is Canberra located... The city is located at the northern end of the  Australia Capital Territory (ACT), 280 km (170 mi) south-west of Sydney, and 660 km (410 mi) north-east of Melbourne. A resident of Canberra is known as a Canberra

5.what language do they speak in Canberra...The dominant language spoken at home, other than English.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.