Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

reading by tevita

Shimbir Reading By Tevita
KA
Anisa’s
Teacher
Mother
Class
Friends


1.Anisa’s draw a bird it had yellow wig white feather and yellow leg and feet they made a story in a big book.
2.the shimbir is happy.
3. Shimbir eat red berries.
4. Every morning they sing.
5. We are happy when they see the shimbir.

KC
1. The Children are happy when they see the shimbir
2. The shimbir sing every morning.
3. The chirren see the shimbir after school


C1

Page 3
Red berries
Page 2
Bright yellow wings
Page 8
Bule head


CB

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.