Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

IN THE WEEKEND

Hello readers, what we did in ESOLD was write about what we are doing on our weekends. 

so what I am going to do on the weekend I am going to my Grandpa, and Grandma's house, get to play cards with them, and also watch Netflix with them. The movie we are going to watch is over the moon. I haven't watched it, but I hope it is good. 


What I'm also going to do on the weekend is go and hangout with friends at the basketball court, and play some basketball. What I really like about weekends is really good to get to hangout with family more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.