Pages

Monday, December 2, 2019

MY STORY ABOUT THE ISLAND

The task that we did was about a stroy at the Island the things that we see and make a sentcents.

Big green trees above the boats and lot of bushes around the trees at the ground.
When is switch my head to the other side I saw  a huge big  blue ocaen around the Islands, and very light ocean.When I looked at the bottem to the ground I see lot of big boats around the ocean ready to come in to go for a trip.

You can see a guy name Billy, lot of people know him.Billy was a tall guy he has lot of hair colour's around his head, his favourite hobbies was food. He is very kind. He is a Football player.

What he do in the Island he is a life gaurd looking after people to keep them safe at the ocean. He also had a anther job, his other job is a baby siter after he finished his life gaurd job, then he went to baby sitter. Everyday he always does his job very kindness.

Billy went to his job the life gaurd man he was so tired doing his job. He was tired of his job because after his life gaurd job he also go to his baby sitter job every day at every afthernoon and he was very sick going to  do lot of stuff on his job. He got sick because every day at afternoon he always go outside at the cold and he very very very fot sick going to do lot of his jobs thathe does.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.