Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

HURUMANU

Hello readers My name is Tevita and we were learning about hurumanu drama. miss K said to all of us to do are action and lots of group went to the front and show their action to the audience and the class was so happy to watch the groups action. My group was ready to go up to the front of the audience and my groups name was Hans, Jessie, Jessie A, and Tevita. some of my group was nerves. we were doing something about Fitness I say Fitness make us fit and we all said eat healthy stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.