Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A bout me

SOCKBURN SCHOOL


Hi my name is Tevita and  I'm in sockburn school I love live in sockburn because I love doing chromebook and I love doing writhing and I love reading too. I love playing soccer in sockburn school and soccer was so so fun!!!
And I love doing math and some are hard and some are
Eace and we love coming early to school because we love
Playing with the ball I love playing with   The   ball because it
My favourite ball that was so awesome. Sockburn school is the best school ever and lot of things. And I love my reding my sockburn book it called superman I love it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.